The Allegheny Highlands Council is excited to offer Internet Rechartering to your unit.
We know you’ll like the new method of rechartering because:
- You will be completing the charter renewal information yourself;
- You can do it from your home or office anytime it is convenient for you;
- You will also be able to update your training information and youth rank;
- Your charter will look exactly the way you want it to.
First you should identify some one in your unit that is comfortable working on line.
Before you attempt your recharter process, go through the tutorial to familiarize yourself with the process. Once familiar follow the steps below to complete your charter.
- Click on the Recharter Now button below
- Select First-Time User and enter the unit access code provided in your recharter packet.
- Select the unit type and enter the unit number.
- Create a password as instructed.
- Complete the information requested on each screen. You can stop at any time, log off the system, and begin again where you left off by reentering your access code and password.
- When you’ve completed all the information to recharter the unit, click the Submit button.
- Print the Unit Charter Renewal Report Package, which includes the charter renewal application and lists of new members, transfers, multiples, and no-fee adults. Acquire the unit leader and chartered organization representative signatures on the application, then submit the entire packet along with new applications and fee payments to the Scout Service Center before your expiration date.
Don’t forget, try the tutorial first to feel comfortable with the process.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE:
This process does not include the $1.00 per member accident insurance which must be submitted at the time of recharter. Please include that when submitting your fees to the Scout Service Center.
Ready ? Set ? Go, man, go !!!